ZLR Ignition is looking for a Media Supervisor to join our team, helping to deliver top-notch advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will plan, buy and manage digital and traditional media executions across our portfolio of clients. You’ll collaborate across internal departments, build relationships with outside sales representatives and, of course, ensure plans deliver as ordered.
Excited about this opportunity? The feeling’s mutual!
- Build a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, helping to translate into media objectives/strategies
- Attend internal and client-facing meetings, speaking to media campaign performance and optimization tactics/techniques
- Develop and deliver effective media strategies and tactical plans utilizing research tools, historical client data, knowledge of media landscape and innovations
- Negotiate media rates, added value and ad space positions across mediums (digital, television, radio, print and outdoor)
- Manage the process of securing and committing to the placement of media from start to finish, including make-goods, credits and post-buy results of all buys
- Gather appropriate media metrics to help create various client reports (pre/post campaign, digital check-ins, added value, etc.)
- Handle any client requests, such as plan changes or budget changes, and provide marketplace information
- Create and oversee the media plan execution per timelines and budgets
- Establish deadlines for all materials to inform account team and ensure traffic instructions and creative materials are sent to vendors
- Build relationships with sales representatives to monitor media opportunities and marketplace conditions
- Research and maintain records of trends, innovations and changes that affect media buying
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Previous experience in marketing/advertising, preferable with an advertising agency in the media planning/buying function
- Have experience with both traditional and digital media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in media
- Experience with digital platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Datorama or Tableau, Google Ad Studio, etc.
- Experience with media tools such as, but not limited to, MRI, Nielsen, Strata, Scarborough, Telmar, Simmons, Kantar, etc.
- Knowledge of general media concepts, keywords, procedures and strategies
- Experience with both B2C and B2B clients a plus
This is a full-time position that comes with a full complement of benefits including health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Currently the ZLR Ignition team is working a hybrid in-person and remote schedule. This is subject to change as public health recommendations and agency needs dictate.
Send a resume and cover letter to Jess Kennedy at [email protected]