ZLR Ignition is a dynamic branding agency looking for a senior-level account service professional with 15+ years of professional experience. We are looking for a relationship builder who can bring strategy to the table, contribute to a disciplined agency approach and manage projects and people along the way.
The successful candidate must be well-versed in traditional and non-traditional media and have a record of leading accounts and people. Substantial experience with digital advertising (web, social, content marketing) is required and new business experience is a plus. If you can write a great brief and guide a campaign from start to finish and lead a team, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and your agency team.
- Think strategically to move client brands forward.
- Write marketing plans and budgets for clients.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically to move client brands forward.
- Supervise team members on client projects.
- Strong grasp of processes and best practices to develop strong agency team.
- Effectively manage work to ensure accuracy and timely delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written communications.
- Proactively ensure analytics and measurement of results for client projects.
- Work to maximize results for client(s).
- Expand knowledge of client’s business and help drive solutions from it.
- Understand and promote all of the agency’s services.
- Effectively manage time and budgets, ensuring agency profitability.
- Participate in agency new business efforts.
- Help support and build agency culture.
- 15+ years of advertising agency, marketing or related experience. Significant advertising agency experience required.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a marketing-related field.
- Proven team player with the ability to lead, manage and inspire people to do great work.
- Track record of building and managing strong client relationships.
- Strong persuasive skills with a powerful and positive attitude.
- Excellent writing, presentation, oral and interpersonal skills are a must.
This is a full-time position that comes with a full complement of benefits including health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Currently the ZLR Ignition team is working a hybrid in-person and remote schedule. This is subject to change as public health recommendations and agency needs dictate.
Send a resume and cover letter to Xan McNelly at [email protected]