ZLR Ignition is a dynamic branding agency looking for an account service professional with 4-6 years of ad agency experience. We believe being creative is about being smart and we are looking for a passionate, well-organized relationship builder who can bring strategy to the table, fit in with a disciplined agency and manage projects and people along the way. If you can write a great brief and help guide a campaign from start to finish, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Manage client projects through the agency to completion
- Develop strong working relationships with your agency team and clients
- Effectively manage work to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically to move client brands forward
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written documents, including client action reports, emails and other client communications
- Knowledgeable in traditional and non-traditional media and have experience with digital advertising (web, social, content marketing)
- Assist in building timelines, creating status reports and handling monthly billing
- Participate in agency new business efforts (proposal research and writing)
- Minimum 4-6 year of experience in an agency Account Services position or equivalent experience in a marketing setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Previous experience in marketing/advertising, preferable with an advertising agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented, strong communications skills
- Must be located in the greater Des Moines area, not a remote opportunity
This is a full-time position that comes with a full complement of benefits including health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Currently the ZLR Ignition team is working a hybrid in-person and remote schedule. This is subject to change as public health recommendations and agency needs dictate.
Send a resume and cover letter to Xan McNelly at [email protected]